Payeer is an payment system like PayPal / Payza / WiredPay (and others..), but it has its own benefits. In this review I'm going to tell you my overall experience with them and why you should switch over.
- No limitations. All transactions are final and nondisputable.
- The fee for transactions between Payeer accounts is 0%. Yes, it's free!
- Exchange money between many different payment systems like PayPal, Payza, WiredPay, OKPay and others. Some restrictions may apply.
- Accept payments from over 150 different payment systems while only having a wallet in Payeer. You have 5 different wallets for USD, EUR, RUB, UAH, and even BTC!
- Withdraw via Bank, Check, Western Union, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, PayPal and many others! The fees usually don't go higher than 5%.
- Create your own e-currency exchange website for free and get a % of the profit that Payeer makes!
- API is available for making automatic mass payments and others.
- You can invest money into Payeer. They promise return of investment within 6 months or less. It appears to me that they are looking for the bigger investors, but you could give it a try and see if they want your $100
- Referral System. Payeer offers a 6-level referral system, which is very nice. This means you can make a profit off referrals of referrals of referrals of referrals of referrals of your referrals. The referrals do not need to pay anything extra just because they signed up under you, Payeer will pay you out of their profit.
So far, I really like Payeer. Exchanged money several times there, opened my own automatic exchange website. Never had any problems with that. If I have any questions the support will answer them really fast. Overall it's a great payment system IMO and it is really useful for me as it makes dealing online so much easier.
I have made another successful instant transfer. Thanks